New Product Development Engineer - Brookville, Ohio
Flow Dry Technology, the world leader in moisture control, desiccants, and automotive gaskets for product protection, is seeking an experienced and innovative New Product Development Engineer at the Brookville, OH location.
The successful candidate will be part of an international, multidisciplinary team tasked with identifying and bringing to market new products that are aligned with the company’s strategic vision. The successful Engineer will be responsible for innovative development and design, prototyping, validation, process development, and production scale-up of new products and, at times, tooling, fixtures, and manufacturing equipment.
- Collaborate with global staff, suppliers, and customers to conceptualize, design, and develop new products and associated manufacturing processes
- Ensure customer fit/form/function requirements are met throughout the design process until production release
- Provide support and implement engineering and quality tools as required to ensure high quality designs and processes: D/PFMEA, APQP/DFSS, etc.
- Develop and ensure BOMs, process flows, work instructions, drawings, and other engineering/design documents reflect latest specifications
- Support manufacturing during launch to ensure smooth transfer and production startup
- Maintain presence post-launch for engineering change and continuous improvement activities
- Support internal and external engineering change requests
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of demonstrated excellence in a product design/manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to function as an effective team member on multiple, simultaneous cross-departmental projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Inventor or similar CAD package
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Process and/or equipment automation experience desirable
- Automotive experience, especially ISO/TS16949 and PPAP preferred
- Plastic injection molding experience is a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Flow Dry is an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified people available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Please submit resumes to email@example.com or visit our career page at www.flowdry.com .
Current openings in Hungary
Current openings in China