Desiccant Supply in Sealed Plastic Pails
Sealed plastic pails provide a packaging option that is appealing to many customers. Sealed plastic pails can be provided in various sizes to supply various volumes and weights of product to the assembly line. Pails are sealed air-tight and do not require an inner lining of polypropylene or foil sacks. Once the lid is removed, the product must be used rapidly or moved to another container.
Advantages of Sealed Plastic Pails:
- Stackable, recyclable and no disposable bags or dunnage.
- Easy to stack and hold various volumes of parts.
- Carry handles provide easy transport by an individual.
Important Information About Plastic Pails:
- To get the full recycling benefit remember to keep track of lids.
- Depending on your production line process you may need to transfer the contents to another container at assembly stage.
- Full pallets of pails are more challenging to stack.