Desiccant Supply in Recyclable Plastic Drums
Heavy duty recyclable plastic drums are very secure for protecting desiccant products from moisture.
- Each drum holds approximately 50-250 bags, cartridges or assemblies. Drums are stackable 4 high per pallet.
- They can be stacked when empty and returned to reduce expense.
- This option is slightly more expensive than the metal drum option not including initial investment to begin program. Initial cost of tote is $20-$30 each.
- Desiccant bags inside a plastic drum have a six month shelf life.
Advantages of Plastic Drums:
Plastic drums provide good sealing capability and moisture protection.
- Properly sized drum can be taken to the line for direct desiccant bag delivery.
Useful Information About Plastic Drums:
- There is an initial cost for plastic drums but they are recyclable.
- To get the best cost savings remember to recycle and return drums and lids.
- Plan additional admin time to track individual drums for the best efficiency.