Standard or Custom Sized SorbaTech® Adsorbent Packets
SorbaTech® adsorbent/desiccant packets are made with durable, non-dusting, Tyvek® cover stock material and filled with the right adsorbent or adsorbent blend for the task of removing moisture vapor, odors, or other gases in your application, product or packaging. SorbaTech® packets are offered in a variety of standard sizes and adsorbent fills, or we can design a custom product to meet a specific need.
Standard fills include
- Silica gel
- Activated clay
- Molecular sieve (4A; 3A and 13X available)
- Activated carbon
- Blends, typically of silica gel and activated carbon.
SorbaTech® Adsorbent Desiccant Packet Features:
- Compact desiccant packet sizes available.
- Standard sizes range from 1/4g (250mg) to 10g.
- Strong, durable packet resists tearing.
- Uniform permeability over the packet surface results in efficient adsorption rates.
SorbaTech Adsorbent Desiccant Tyvek® Packet Material:
- Medical grade Tyvek®, made with 100% high density polyethylene fibers.
- The Tyvek® styles, as manufactured by DuPont, meet the requirements of Title 21 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations for olefin polymers (21 CFR 177.1520) and additives (21 CFR 178.2010).
- Uncoated (non-heat seal coated) Tyvek and heat seal coated Tyvek options available.
- Tyvek® is a chemically inert material.
- High Strength and Tear Resistant.
- High and uniform permeability for fast adsorption of moisture vapor and/or odors and gases.
- Dust tight. No dust gets in and no desiccant gets out!