SorbaTech® Adsorbent Products
Flow Dry Technology provides a range or SorbaTech® adsorbent products (silica gel bags etc.) which offer high reliability cost effective moisture control solutions. Our desiccant bags are used to manage moisture, odor, and other contaminant substances that can adversely affect the shelf life and integrity of your product. You will find out adsorbent packs used across a range of applications including pharmaceutical/biomedical product packaging; protecting electrical goods during shipping and packaging; within product packaging. We are industry experts and innovators, with production on 3 continents (USA, China and Mainland Europe), trusted for over 70 years to deliver high quality and cost effective adsorbent, absorbent and desiccant solutions.
SorbaTech® Tyvek silica absorbent packets, desiccant strip packets and silica gel or molecular sieve unit bags are made with durable, non-dusting, Tyvek® cover stock material and filled with the right adsorbent or adsorbent blend for the task of removing moisture vapor, odors, or other gases in your application.
Silica Gel SorbaTech® Adsorbent Bags Are Used In Many Industries.
SorbaTech® Adsorbents control and remove moisture, chemical odor, and other contaminant in many situations where water, gas or odors are a problem and need to be removed. The benefits of including adsorbent bags in your products and packaging include:
- Extend your products shelf life.
- Enhance the product performance.
- Extend the functional lifetime of a product.
- Reducing problems caused by parts failures.
Industrial Use of SorbaTech® Desiccants to Protect Products:
- Pharmaceutical Use of Desiccant Bags
- Silica Gel Adsorbents for Nutraceutical Packaging including Vitamins
- Moisture and Gas Adsorbents for Protecting Medical Diagnostic kits and test strips
- Chemical packaging
- Powder packaging
- Dried food and spice packaging
- Silica Gel for Electronic equipment packaging
- Protecting Electronic Components from moisture damage in packaging
- Circuit Boards packaging and housings
- Silica Desiccants for protecting Military Instruments
- Optical instruments and guidance systems protected by adsorbent packs
- Machine Parts can have adsorbent bags placed within them
- Motors (electrical and combustion) can make use of desiccants to protect parts from corrosion.
- Electrical Relays protected from moisture damage by SorbaTech™ silica gel packs.
- Communication Devices
- Oceanographic Devices, used in high humidity environments are protected by our desiccant packs
- Photographic Equipment, Films, Batteries - silica gel bags are used to protect camera lenses and bodies from condensation while traveling.
- Safes – document storage - moisture is controlled using silica gel or molecular sieve adsorbents.
- Consumer Products are packaged with silica gel bags to protect from moisture.
The Right Choice of Adsorbent Fill Materials:
Not all desiccants have the same properties or capabilities so it may not be obvious to you which adsorbent is best? At Flow Dry Technology, our engineers are experts in using desiccant and adsorbents to solve moisture and gas contaminant problems. Our team will work with you to understand your needs and help you select the right adsorbent or combination of desiccant materials. We have fully capable prototyping and testing facilities, allowing us to work with you to develop the right solution for your desiccant needs.
- Silica Gel
- Activated clay
- Activated carbon
- Indicating Silica Gel
- Molecular Sieve - Standard:Type 4A molecular sieve – other types molecular sieve products available for special applications.
- Blends of adsorbents
- Special adsorbents for customer specific requirements
STOP! Are you Wasting Money of Cheap Desiccants and Adsorbents?
There are lots of cheap suppliers of silica gel and other adsorbent materials like molecular sieve. But the quality varies greatly and sometimes the desiccants people use are actually ineffective! We've published two articles to help people realise the risks of using substandard products:
- False Economy: Cheap desiccants can Damage Air Conditioning Systems
- Are You Wasting Money Buying 'CHEAP SILICA GEL' - What are the Issues?
- A Case Study - AD-1 Desiccant for Automotive Air Conditioning - Saves Money!
Free Consultation - Let Our Experts Help You
Our team are based in Europe, China and the USA and speak a number of languages. But they all speak "Desiccants, Adsorbents and Moisture Control". We're available to help you get the right moisture control solution and can advise you for free on a range of topics including:
- Which adsorbents, desiccants are right for your application?
- Will they react or function with other materials, oils and fluids present?
- Can they be integrated into a multifunctional solution such as a bottle cap with built in gasket and desiccants, or a filler plug with adsorbent material within it?
- How can our 'Just In Time' delivery ensure you have the freshes (more efficient) products and save you money by reducing your storage burden?
Give our friendly adsorbent/desiccant/ expert team a call (or email) today to arrange a free no obligation consultation.