Latest Flow Dry Technology News
Wednesday 27th January 2016
With desiccant bag production Based in Hungary, in the heart of mainland Europe, we provide just in time delivery of silica gel bags, desiccant packs and adsorbent solutions to companies throughout the European Union. Solving moisture control problems in packaging and machinery. With the growth in pharmaceutical, neutraceutical and biomedical industries in Europe we are well placed to provide the moisture control solutions for medicinal/diagnostics packaging needs.
What Makes our Desiccant Bag Products (Silica Gel, Molecular Sieve etc.) Even Better?
Here are a few reasons why our desiccant/absorbent products are superior and yet remain so cost effective. Our state of the art desiccant bag machinery in Europe which came online in Q4 2015/Q1 2016 has the following advantages for the pharmaceutical market:
- Fully stainless steel/aluminium construction with all product interfacing parts made using AISI 304 Stainless steel means there is no paint, or oxidised metal to risk contamination of the desiccant or packaging materials.
- Much higher fill accuracy and heat sealed joints are much more reliable so much lower risk of product failure.
- Capable of using a wide variety of adsorbent materials including silica gel, clays and molecular sieves, which don't adsorb nitrogen.
- Capable of using a wide variety of desiccant bag film materials including Tyvek. These bags can be printed with your information, details, brand or instructions.
- The machine confirms to "Good Manufacturing Practice of the European Union" GMP of the EU.
- Innovative control software system conforms to the “Open Modular Architecture Controls association” which has members including Procter&Gamble, Kraft foods, Honda, Boeing, Daimler Chrysler. So you have peace of mind we're working efficiently and effectively.
- Our recuperative energy technology recycles the deceleration energy of the production process, back into the system, greatly reducing the energy footprint of production. These green benefits are shared with our clients.
- Based in Europe we can efficiently deliver our high quality products to whole of Europe. We provide a just in time delivery service which means you don't have to store our product in advance of needing it and you also get the freshest product available. For rest of world we also have production in China and the USA.
Silica Gel Desiccant Bags for Packaging of Electronics
Many of the advantages listed above for the pharmaceutical industry apply equally to providing desiccants like silica gel bags, molecular sieve packets for the packaging of electronic goods for sale or shipping. Our products are of a higher quality than many providers and we have over 70 years of experience in providing a customised product.
Our Europe based staff in Hungary speak English, Italian, German, Russian and of course Hungarian. To find out more get in contact today.
Posted by John Logan at 10:05