Sales Manager - Die Cut - Gaskets, Brookville Ohio
Flow Dry Technology, the world leader in moisture control, desiccants, and automotive gaskets for product protection, is seeking an experienced Sales Manager for Die Cut and Gasket Products at the Brookville, OH location.
The successful candidate will utilize a consultative sales approach in developing new and existing customers by identifying their needs and offering solutions of existing products or engineering a unique product or service to fit the need.
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts through the identification of key contacts and implementation of a strategic sales call schedule. Partner with other departments in making joint calls with existing and potential customers.
- Identify current and potential customer needs and requirements by establishing a consultative personal rapport with key contact personnel that are in a position to understand an application needs and be part of the supplier and product selection process.
- Gain customer acceptance by thoroughly understanding the customer's company, industry, applications, as well as specific needs and requirements.
- Be a customer resource providing product, service, and technical information when answering questions and fulfilling requests.
- Assist in the development of new Flow Dry products and/or services by consulting with customers and partnering with Engineering / Operations to communicate the customer's needs and requirements.
- Assist in the development of cost estimates and quotations through customer consultation and communication of the customer's needs and requirements.
- Procure purchase orders from customers (new and existing).
- Be the primary liaison for customer communications in coordination with Customer Service to assure customer satisfaction in the following areas:
- Product, price, delivery, terms
- Inquiries about order status, delivery, etc.
- Complaints and corrective actions
- Change in schedule
- Program timing, life, startup and ramp down activities
- Recognize and evaluate new market opportunities and competitive situations in relation to Die Cut and Gaskets. Identify both short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed by providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
- Manage customer cost reductions to maximize profitability and identify strategic pricing opportunities for margin improvement.
- Familiar with QS9000/TS 16949 and IATF requirements.
- Travel throughout sales territory, including overnight travel as needed to efficiently utilize time and maximize sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain professional and technical knowledge through personal education and training; workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies and tradeshows.
- Provide customer sales forecasts to assist with development of annual operating plan.
2 year associate's degree with 5 years' experience OR 10 years related experience in direct sales. Experience within the die cut and/or gasket fabrication market or the related materials manufacturing and distribution markets is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Flow Dry is an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified people available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our career page at www.flowdry.com.
Current openings in Hungary
Current openings in China