Ensuring Production Line Quality by Guaging and OGP Inspections Capabilities
Routine monitoring and inspections play a key roll in ensuring product quality. We have highly trained staff and a thorough testing/analysis process to ensure quality products are produced.
Using Trained QA Engineers To Ensure Product Quality Through Gauging
Flow Dry QA specialists, as well as process engineers, are experts in applying a broad range of equipment to measure various types of materials including everything from non-metallic foams to stainless steel metal forms.
- Personnel are trained in the use of high-tech digital callipers, indicators and gauging equipment to monitor quality critical aspects of the production processes.
- Extensive, in-house tooling capabilities along with those of several approved suppliers enables us to create specialized gauges for proprietary manufacturing procedures.
- A biaxial vision system equipped with Metronics Quadra Chek is capable of detailed inspection of most die cut gaskets, shrouds and insulating components.
OGP Inspections and Measurement Systems to Ensure Quality
- Extensive layout capabilities are available from an innovative inspection system that utilizes multi-sensor technology and the latest inspection hardware and software to inspect parts from the ultra small to the largest size (30" x 30").
- Employing an interactive software suite coupled to an automatic, CNC, high accuracy machine, the system incorporates both video and laser sensors to capture both 2D edges and 3D surfaces on the part being inspected.
- Specialized inspection software allows customer CAD information to be processed for inspection routines and analysis of the measured results and provide detailed displays of the quality of the part under inspection.