Desiccant Supply in Zytecs Shipping Containers
3 Options for Protecting Desiccant Products Supplied Within the Zytec Shipping Container
|Inner Packaging Method||Product Shelf Life|
|Zytec with plastic poly or nylon bags
Polypro or Nylon bags are a reliable way to ship product that turns frequently.
|Zytec with cardboard boxes
Parts can also be placed in a Zytec inside cardboard boxes for easy stacking and storage. See the section on cardboard boxes for shipping.
|Depends on what's in the boxes.|
|Zytec with heavy 4 mil foil laminate bags
Cardboard dividers can be added to support weight on bags on second level and reduce movement of bags. Cardboard dividers engineered by packaging specialist to hold 550 pounds of desiccant bags per layer, with multiple layers.
Foil Laminate Packaging Options to Consider
The 4mm foil laminate bag packaging option provides the longest desiccant product shelf life. The desiccants can be shipped individually wrapped or with multiples per bag.
Advantages Of Zytec Shipping Containers:
- Large rectangular container is economical to transport.
- Very easy to stack and holds a large volume of parts.
- Works directly with fork lifts so no need for additional pallets.
- Individual sacks can be removed and delivered to the assembly line in small quantities.
- Zytecs can be stacked neatly and safely up to 6 high for easy shipping and storage when full or folded down and shipped back as a returnable to reduce expense.
- Each Zytec will hold between 2500 and 5400 desiccant bags depending on gram weight.
Useful Information About Zytec Shipping Containers:
- Because they are large in size you may need another container at the assembly line for intermediate storage and movement.
- Each Zytec crate is designed to be folded down and recycled.
- An initial investment in Zytecs is required, but the long-term benefits of re-use/recycling are a benefit.