Computer Aided Design for Desiccant Bags & Cartridges
At Flow Dry we innovate by design and work closely with our clients and stakeholders to deliver moisture and contaminant control solutions including desiccant bags and cartridges. We understand how important it is to you to be able to engage with our engineers early in the design process which is why we offer a full CAD Design service, so that you can make the most of our world leading expertise.
- AutoDesk Inventor Series which includes AutoCad, Autodesk Inventor Suite including Autodesk Inventor (3D Design and Modeling), AutoCad (2D) and 3D Studio Max.
- Solid models for desiccant bags and desiccant cartridges.
- Flow Dry can export data in many different formats including DXF, DWG, IGES, BMP and PDF.
- Drawings can be sent via secure email or made available via various cloud based applications or posted to Flow Dry’s secure FTP site.
- Alternatively contact Flow Dry to coordinate the FTP process.