Injection Molded Parts
Flow Dry has experience suppling plastic filters, brackets, pickup tubes, and o-rings, which are typically used in automotive applications, however these plastic molded parts are equally suitable for other industrial applications.
The raw materials we use for the injection molded plastic parts include polypropylene, polyamide, and Sefar meshes which contain only substances recognized as safe according to the 'FDA' Code of Federal Regulations (USA), food and drugs, Title 21, Part 177.1500 for polyamide and Part 177.1500 for polyester (indirect food additives: polymers). This means that they meet CE Commision Directive 2002, which refers to plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
We pay special attention to complying with the high quality standards of our customers and end-users when providing injection molded parts.
Improved Filter Technology
- Optical sensing to assure proper mesh seam alignment
- Comply with micron particle size filter requirements
- Filters secured to other components for ease of assembly into condenser
- Condenser plug development
- O-rings are the standard method of sealing the condenser plug
Benefits of Flow Dry's Injection Molded Parts with Integrated Desiccants:
- Eliminate a leak path
- Eliminate parting line in the O-ring groove
- Error-proof against missing O-rings
- Eliminate O-ring misalignment
- Improve Condenser sealing