From 1946 till present day, Flow Dry has grown to become a world leader in products which seal, dry and protect. Manufacturing adsorbents, gaskets, desiccants and more for businesses large and small across the planet.
Growth and Recognition as A Global Supplier of Healthcare, Automotive and Industrial Products
- 1946 Established to produce gaskets and fabricated parts in Dayton, USA.
- 1974 Began production of Desiccant Bags.
- 1990 Awarded Q1 award from Ford Motor Company.
- 1994 Awarded TQE Total Quality Excellence by Ford Motor Company.
- 1997 Became ISO 9002-1994, QS9000 Certified.
- 2001 Awarded 100% of Delphi Thermal (General Motors GM) business in North America for Desiccant Bags in Automotive AC.
- 2004 Established Flow Dry KFT Hungary to serve European Market.
- 2004 Restructured as Flow Dry Technology Worldwide.
- 2005 Reached over 50% of Market Share for Desiccant Packages in automotive worldwide. Customers in North & South America, Europe, India, and Asia.
- 2008 established Flow Dry (Zhangjiagang) PPC Ltd. in Shanghai.
- 2009 established Flow Dry NM, USA for manufacture of Packets and Strip Packs for Pharmaceutical Markets.
- 2011 moved Flow Dry NM to Brookville.
- Over 25 patents and trademarks in USA, Europe, and China (some joint with customers).
- 2012 Winner of Delphi's Pinnacle Awards in the Above and Beyond Category for outstanding service.